Congratulations! We made it through to the other side, and now Sirius Decisions Europe 2017 is over. As usual, we were front and center to the whole thing and we were loving it!
What really stood out to us this year was the Sirius Decisions model around building a successful revenue engine. After some diligent note-taking, here is what we think are the most important things to consider:
Is the revenue engine you’ve built sustainable?
- Can your engine cope with external impacts?
- Have you assessed under the hood of your engine to get a true understanding of it?
- Do you even know what you’re looking for?
Is your revenue engine scalable and repeatable?
- Can you maintain pace?
- Are your personnel at max capacity?
- Has your spend driven the desired yield?
Growth rate indicators
- What are the market conditions?
- What capabilities does your business have?
- What do you to install from the outside of the business?
- Tele-source revenue
- What external Demand Generation services do you need, so you can focus on adding sales value within your organization?
- Named/strategic reps – high-value add
- Gross margin for better sales operation footprint
Other blogs that may interest you
Marketo Marketing Nation – Day 3 summaryMay 4, 2018
Day 3 of the Marketo Marketing Nation Summit brought even ...
Marketo Marketing Nation – Day 2 – ‘Be Fast, Be Brave, Be Bold’:May 3, 2018
Day 2 of the Marketo Marketing Nation event was full ...
Marketo Marketing Nation – Day 1, Part 2May 2, 2018
If you haven’t had the chance to read through our ...
Marketo Marketing Nation – Day 1, Part 1May 2, 2018
Day 1 of the Marketo Marketing Nation summit kicked off ...