Congratulations! We made it through to the other side, and now Sirius Decisions Europe 2017 is over. As usual, we were front and center to the whole thing and we were loving it!
What really stood out to us this year was the Sirius Decisions model around building a successful revenue engine. After some diligent note-taking, here is what we think are the most important things to consider:
Is the revenue engine you’ve built sustainable?
- Can your engine cope with external impacts?
- Have you assessed under the hood of your engine to get a true understanding of it?
- Do you even know what you’re looking for?
Is your revenue engine scalable and repeatable?
- Can you maintain pace?
- Are your personnel at max capacity?
- Has your spend driven the desired yield?
Growth rate indicators
- What are the market conditions?
- What capabilities does your business have?
- What do you to install from the outside of the business?
- Tele-source revenue
- What external Demand Generation services do you need, so you can focus on adding sales value within your organization?
- Named/strategic reps – high-value add
- Gross margin for better sales operation footprint
Other blogs that may interest you
If your marketing fails in 2019, here’s whyJanuary 23, 2019
Ok, so the state of B2B marketing probably isn’t the hottest topic in the world right now. Brexit, China and ‘the Trump factor’ seem to be setting the
The results are in! Our centralized marketing research straight from the SiriusDecisions SummitOctober 4, 2018
For those who may have missed out, this year at the SiriusDecisions EMEA summit, we hosted a session with our friends from Canon focused on building a centralized
Marketo Marketing Nation – Day 3 summaryMay 4, 2018
Day 3 of the Marketo Marketing Nation Summit brought even more great insights from some of the most renowned experts in the industry. We continued our adventure with
Marketo Marketing Nation – Day 2 – ‘Be Fast, Be Brave, Be Bold’:May 3, 2018
Day 2 of the Marketo Marketing Nation event was full of excitement, value and insight. First up was the Keynote session titled ‘The Outer Edge of What’s Possible’. Focused