So you’re ready to get AdWords certified eh?
We know it’s like being back at school again, but this time there’s no cheating!
Why take the Google AdWords exams?
- It’s the only way to become certificated in AdWords. To achieve this, you need to pass the Fundamentals Exam and at least one of the other AdWords advertising exams.
- It builds on your existing knowledge of AdWords and teaches you how to get the most out of optimizing and measuring performance to be more successful
About The Fundamentals Exam
- 120 minutes to complete the exam
- You need to get a score of 80% or higher to pass
- Taking the Fundamentals exam is the first step to earning your Google AdWords certification
- Google recommends using the online study guide and on-the-job experience of using AdWords to pass the exam
- If you fail the exam, you’ll need to wait 7 days before retaking it
The AdWords Fundamentals Study Guide
- All the materials in the guide are laid out in modules
- Module 1: Understanding the value of online advertising – you’ll learn the benefits of online advertising and how AdWords works
- Module 2: Setting up an AdWords campaign – how to choose a campaign type, best practices for structuring your campaign, different options for targeting your audience, how to choose your bid and budget, how to set your bids and budgets, tools to use to plan your campaigns
- Module 3: Measuring and Optimising performance – different reports that you can use to manage your performance, how to evaluate metrics that are relevant to your goals, tips for optimizing your campaigns
- The guide helps you to apply the knowledge you are learning as it uses advertising agency examples to give possible scenarios to help to prepare for the exam
Other blogs that may interest you
50 B2B Marketing & Revenue Intelligence Statistics 2021December 9, 2020
Ledger Bennett’s continuously updated slate of key B2B Marketing & Revenue Intelligence Statistics tracking the ever-evolving landscape across B2B marketing technology stats, digital transformation stats, virtual event stats,
From CMO to CRO – developing your career to fit the future of businessAugust 3, 2020
As business strategy and success rely hugely on effective marketing, a Chief Marketing Officer is an invaluable member of any organisation. But the role is undergoing vast and
Marketing Funnel vs. Sales Funnel: A Complete GuideMay 7, 2020
Have you ever wondered how sales and marketing fit together? How the messaging is similar but also different? What someone meant when they talked about the funnel? Well,
12 Considerations For Choosing A B2B Digital Agency in 2020July 24, 2019
Editor’s Note: Post updated March 1, 2020* With so many choices in the market and your business success weighing on your shoulders, how do you select a B2B