So you’re ready to get AdWords certified eh?
We know it’s like being back at school again, but this time there’s no cheating!
Why take the Google AdWords exams?
- It’s the only way to become certificated in AdWords. To achieve this, you need to pass the Fundamentals Exam and at least one of the other AdWords advertising exams.
- It builds on your existing knowledge of AdWords and teaches you how to get the most out of optimizing and measuring performance to be more successful
About The Fundamentals Exam
- 120 minutes to complete the exam
- You need to get a score of 80% or higher to pass
- Taking the Fundamentals exam is the first step to earning your Google AdWords certification
- Google recommends using the online study guide and on-the-job experience of using AdWords to pass the exam
- If you fail the exam, you’ll need to wait 7 days before retaking it
The AdWords Fundamentals Study Guide
- All the materials in the guide are laid out in modules
- Module 1: Understanding the value of online advertising – you’ll learn the benefits of online advertising and how AdWords works
- Module 2: Setting up an AdWords campaign – how to choose a campaign type, best practices for structuring your campaign, different options for targeting your audience, how to choose your bid and budget, how to set your bids and budgets, tools to use to plan your campaigns
- Module 3: Measuring and Optimising performance – different reports that you can use to manage your performance, how to evaluate metrics that are relevant to your goals, tips for optimizing your campaigns
- The guide helps you to apply the knowledge you are learning as it uses advertising agency examples to give possible scenarios to help to prepare for the exam
Other blogs that may interest you
How to Pick a B2B Digital Marketing Agency in 2019July 24, 2019
With so many choices in the market and your business success weighing on your shoulders, how do you select a B2B digital agency in 2019 that will provide
Sirius Decisions Summit 2019 TakeawaysJune 21, 2019
Back from Texas and caught up from an educational week at this year’s Sirius Decisions Summit. We had loads of great conversations, met some fantastic people, and were
Demand Generation MaturityMarch 11, 2019
Every business wants results. And, they want them quicker than ever before. Yet, having an ever-increasing ability to scale revenue and business growth isn’t easy. Quick results are
Confused by the SiriusDecisions Demand Unit Waterfall®? Here’s what you need to know!September 25, 2018
With the SiriusDecisions Europe Summit 2018 just around the corner, we’re all waiting with baited breath to see what will be unveiled. We’ve spoken about the Demand