We are looking for someone who already makes a difference, we will give you the freedom and responsibility to continue doing so.
At Ledger Bennett, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. We’re looking for commercially driven strategic marketers, sales professionals and data scientists to help build the most advanced revenue services business in the world.
If you think you could make a bigger impact on your client’s revenue than your current job allows then join us to help change the way the world delivers revenue.
Ledger Bennett is now looking for an experienced Web Producer to join our team.
We have adapted a flexible working style that is robust, admin-light with cloud-based systems that allow you to work from any suitable location with hours to suit you and our clients.
You will focus on the development of web and landing pages within a CMS with a continuous drive for improvement on performance and quality.
The day-to-day will focus on the delivery of web pages for global, multi-national technology companies balancing technical requirements with compelling creativity and messaging.
● Create, update, and maintain content in Content Management System (Adobe CQ5/AEM).
● Support in-production and maintain accurate reports and logs of page production and versioning, including upcoming and historic changes.
● Working with the PM and stakeholders to manage the campaign, product, and resource roll-out, and coordinate with supporting marketing activities and Regional Marketers for smooth execution.
● Tracking content through planning and development, monitoring its status and implementation according to a delivery plan.
● Monitor and quality control Global content for the site from multiple regions and troubleshoot or escalate as required.
● Facilitate structuring and documentation of web requirements.
● Managing the priorities, coordination, and communication with Client
● Have an overview of the approach to the web and what the ‘go-to markets’ standards entail.
● Determine, manage and oversee the localization process and flow of global pages to regional sites.
● Provide input into SEO, UX, User Journey, Taxonomy, and Site Architecture.
● Support the production of digital graphics using Photoshop, including uploading to the Digital Asset Management System.
● Ensure that marketing materials comply with all Corporate brand and style guidelines.
● An inquisitive mind and positive attitude, bringing structure and best-in-class performance to a growing team.
● Experience working within an international, multi-lingual, multi-domain web estate
● Evidence working with a wide range of stakeholders and communicating effectively on website project delivery – creating, updating, and owning process where needed and to tight timelines
● A track record in gathering business requirements, implementation planning, and appropriate level of documentation
● Experience in managing multi-language websites and translation workflows
● Highly desirable; experience in UX, User Journey, Taxonomy management. Site Architecture, salesforce, proven results in on-page and understanding technical SEO
● Desirable: Experience within web analytics platforms such as Adobe SiteCatalyst, Omniture, WebTrends, Google Analytics, AdSense (or similar) and technical knowledge of web development languages (such as HTML, CSS)
● Desirable: working knowledge of data segmentation and how this drives dynamic web content
Bespoke learning and career development
IT equipment that works for you
Medical, dental and vision coverage
Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
Generous life insurance
Other perks and benefits